This page provides all the information you need to know about our various membership categories, fees, benefits and requirements. Each category has been carefully designed to meet the requirements of enterprises of varying sizes, models and needs. Please take your time to go through this information in order to find out which category suits your business best.
membership CATEGORIES, fees and benefits
Platinum (patron) membership – brand ambassadors
- Priority representation in the Joint Business Councils.
- Access to Global Chamber networks for business ventures.
- Free Visa and diplomatic support services for up to 10 senior level Managers.
- Logo on back page of trade mission booklet.
- Logo on front page of trade mission booklet if organization is represented.
- Partner in policy initiatives and access to top government officials to advocate for company specific issue(s).
- Company/institution focused advocacy services.
- Priority access to high level business agenda forums including the quarterly Presidential Business Connect series.
- Government business delegation (outgoing) accompaniment with KNCCI officials.
Export promotion activities
- Tailored support and recognition in signature buyer-seller promotion activities
- A dedicated International Trade Advisor can help you to expand your business into territories abroad
- Access to upcoming international and regional trade events
- Access to electronic export documentation service to support your international business needs at a discounted rate
- Advice and support is on-hand from a knowledgeable team of export documentation experts
County Trade Investment
- Priority sponsorship and opportunity to speak at the Chamber County Investment forums/conferences
- Opportunity to partner with KNCCI for your company’s product launch and rollout across 47 County chapters
Business Information Services
- Access to the KNCCI Business Intelligence System – sector based
- Priority access to high profile business information enquiries
- Opportunity to display your marketing materials at the Chamber Business Information Center
Internal Trade Promotion
- Priority feature of your business events and products on this and the KNCCI websites.
- Exclusive sponsorship of the Chamber’s internal trade promotion activities
- A free exhibition stand space at the Chamber Annual Exhibition and first choice of your stand space
Training and Consultancy
- Opportunity to partner with the Chamber in promoting your business outreach through training programmes for your targeted market segment
- Access to the Chamber’s business consultancy at a discounted rate
- Access to trade dispute settlement and arbitration services
- Access to the Chamber’s dispute resolution services
Business Forums and Events
- A free VIP invitation to the Chamber Annual Awards Evening
- Opportunity for you to attend a Chamber membership team meeting to demonstrate and create awareness of the services your company offers and your key marketing messages
- Exclusive opportunity to sponsor one or more of our selected Chamber events throughout the year
- Special Chamber Patron “Connect” meetings, giving you the opportunity to meet key people from other Chamber patrons
- Promote your corporate events on the member events page of this and the KNCCI websites
- As a Platinum member you will enjoy participation in very high level round table meetings to address urgent emerging issues with various local and international policy makers with an opportunity to make presentations at different forums.
gold membership – brand positioners
- Access to the Chamber Local and Regional Network
- Usage of KNCCI Logo at a subsidized rate
- Two complementary tickets to the Chamber’s annual events
- Three complementary tickets to participate in any incoming business delegations and priority participation in outgoing business forums
- 4 KNCCI recommendation letters offered to your company’s senior officials for visa processing
- Branding exposure to this and the KNCCI websites using a hyperlink to your own website, social media platforms and the KNCCI magazine
silver membership – brand builders
- Two spotlight postings on the Chamber’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Chamber press release announcing your silver membership
- Access to tailor-made training programs
- 1 VIP invite to the Chamber’s annual events and other related events and programs
- 3 Chamber recommendation letters for visa processing
- Priority access to chamber networking and marketing opportunities
- Strategic meeting with the Chamber’s staff on reaching goals
- Priority access to our and KNCCI referrals
BRONZE / CORporate / executive membership
- Access to the Chamber’s county-wide and KNCCI’s local and regional networks.
- Policy and advocacy to government bodies
- Access to Incoming and Outgoing trade and investment missions.
- Branding and co-branding of events
- Access to KNCCI and the other 46 County Chamber chapters
- Complementary tickets to the Chamber’s annual events
- KNCCI recommendation letters offered to your company’s senior officials for visa processing
- Receipt of regular private sector updates by emails
- Invitation to our and KNCCI’s networking and capacity building meetings
These are the things you need in order to become a member: