Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry– Taita Taveta Chapter invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of COUNTY CHAPTER LIASION OFFICER.
- Business administration degree from a recognised university. Excellent communication skills Both written and presentation Able to articulate issues
- Computer literate
- Age Between 24 and 40 years.
- Candidates will have added advantage if; He/she have worked with community based organisations, Have the local infrastructure and dynamics knowledge.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
1. He/she will work as Secretariat Administration and Support.
2. Support operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management.
3. Recommend yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to KNCCI regulations.
4. Effectively manage the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures towards encouraging synergies and propagating team effort.
5. Communication, Public Relations and Customer Service.
6. Assures the organization that its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong and positive image to relevant stakeholders.
7. Oversees fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
8. Program and Service Delivery.
9. Develop products and services for members and other stakeholders that generate revenue streams for the organization.
10. Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs and services.
11. Policy Formulation and Strategy Implementation.
12. Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board and ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
13. Directing the team towards to advance employee engagement and thereby develop a high performing managerial team
Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
For more queries/ follow up please contact tel: +254 720 852 421 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org